NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone recognize this guy?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone recognize this guy?
    Posted: November-12-2006 at 10:30am
He cruised up to my house in an MC and when I refused him dockage, he started telling me about all these CCF buddies he has. Seems he's related to some long-white-furred guy down near Lake Wales, FL, who has an animal-like name. I can't figure out who.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 12:01pm
come on reid john's hair's whiter than that and it hasn't receeded that much on his forhead either.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 12:33pm
Now I didn't say it was John, but that maybe this guys knows jbear. Actually I'm just jealous, as I have the chromest (is that a word?) of all domes.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 3:01pm
My favoirte part is that you refused him dockage because he drove a MC. Ha!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 5:36pm
those are fighten words there be carefull, don't thung reid or john have ever own a mastercrap.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 5:51pm
That's funny Reid, did you use adobe photoshop? looks good.
Tim D
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:52pm
You guys know me and Reid would never use a mc. I might know that guy but I am definatly not related to anyone who owns a mc.

If that is who I think it is, how did you ever get a pic of him in a office? Hope you had the valubles under lock and key.

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 12:30am
John he's even multi-tasking.. got a phone in each hand while at the desk and still has time for man's best friend
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 11:43am
Let me set this straight here. Tim, the dogman is some pict sent to me which has been floating around the net for a few years. I wish I could take credit for it. Don't know who created it or who it's supposed to be, I just found it amusing also. It typically comes with a little story about a dog being up for adoption as the female owner, was creeped out by the way the dog staired at her while she was dressing, etc.. Then you scroll down and see the dog, or whatever it is.

And in case it wasn't clear, the follically challenged, multi-tasker is me.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 11:01am
If someone owns 30 boats he has to be a multi-tasker.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic