NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Flight Clips

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1980SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Flight Clips
    Posted: August-25-2023 at 9:32am

I am almost finished making my replica FCT2 wake tower and am considering what kind of racks to make or get for it. I recently saw the Nautique Flight Clips for the first time and thought those looked slick. 

I wanted to find out from those who have them what they think of the Flight Clips versus the kind of racks that hold the boards more horizontally? Are the boards easy to get out with the Flight Clips? I really like the look of the boards being stored in more of a vertical position but am wondering about the functionality of them.

I would have to make a version of these most likely out of aluminum as I understand they are hard to come by and expensive when you do find them. Still not sure how feasible it would be to make them with all the bends involved but I would up to the task if they would be worth the effort.

For the uninitiated (which was me up until about a week ago lol) these are the Flight Clips:

Thoughts? Pros and cons to using the Flight Clips?

1980 SN Project
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic