NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Moron venting

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 9:56pm

This is how the box arrived to me, as you can see there is no packing in the box
"the things you own will start to own you"
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 9:59pm
I think at this point you need to take copy's of all your paper work, pictures, parts receipts and write a detailed overview of all discussions, work you did, explanations and so forth. Use some type of timeline. Once you've covered all the bases, make it your mission to seek out the attorney general. Request a meeting with the AG and go in armed and the knowledge you've done nothing wrong and would also like resolve. Perhaps even take a couple of written quotes from other sources for a new tranny, or some type of offering to show your upfront and fair. Provide a list of happy customers as well.
Nip it in the bud. Be prepared and willing to settle with the clown and move own.

Let the AG know you want to do the right thing. Taking your time and avoiding the issue will only make things worse.

Good luck Eric, hope it sorts itself out. Do let us know how it goes. d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:08am
Wow.
1st, Eric, we're all sorry this happened to you. It really sucks.
2nd, I'm amazed at how many guys have offered really good advice on this topic.

Sorry you have to keep dealing with this. We're all for you. Do it right.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:21am
Dude: You are sittin' up mighty late posting. Sure is tough to hear these guys complain about their weather, huh? I am gonna get the '80 out on Saturday and take JEFF KOSTIS and his sister for a ride. They are coming down tomorrow (today?) for a visit.

Hope you are doing well and all is goin' good at your "place"

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:35am
usually i keep things pretty professional, and i wouldve never of brought it up, and reading all the posts not one of you guys gave me bad advice, everyone basically said keep it professional and do the right thing and I appreciate all the feedback and i did take it into account. I guess thats why i named the topic moron venting and posted it.
I spent another 2 hours last night getting my letter and pictures ready for the att. gen.
Im not ready to send his trans back yet because I'll have to tear this one down. The reason i know he is trying to get the better of me is because he included a letter in the box that stated: fed-ex said the transmission was boxed properly which he will also use as ammunition. this guy is pretty thourough, he even sent pcm an e-mail with his case serial number and the case i sent him serials number and included it to the att. gen.
He's been down this road before i can tell, and again guys thanks for all the feedback, I'll keep everyone posted
"the things you own will start to own you"
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:30am
Eric- if "Doing the right thing" doesn't work I know some guys in NJ we could call...

Hope this works out for you. You don't deserve this crap!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic