Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crank Speedi sleeve

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
99airwarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99airwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crank Speedi sleeve
    Posted: June-12-2023 at 2:24am
I am going to put a rear main seal on my 351w (already purchase a Reverse rotation) I want to install a Fel-pro speedi sleeve the reason I chose the fel-pro is I like the design. The other two designs require you to pull the lip off them . I purchase both kinds to try and use the Installation tool from the lip kind, It will not work on the fel-pro it requires their installation tool. which is discontinued and not available any where including Ebay. I Have looked everywhere of course there are people on the internet that say you can use a block of wood and a hammer,(everything can be done on the internet)  Does anyone have the fel-pro 16301 installer? for sale or rent. I thought I might be able to make one but the outside of the PVC installer is 4 inches and the inside recessed installer PVC is 3.80 . PVC pipe is sized from the ID. so 4 inch is too large and 3 inch is too small 3 1/2 is not available (I am talking about caps) any ideas ? Thank You Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic