NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Departed -Jack Nicholson

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Departed -Jack Nicholson
    Posted: October-29-2006 at 11:11pm
Has anyone seen the movie. If any of you are Jack Nicholson fans ,I would strongly advise you to see this movie. The ending was very good although confusing . It took me 7 miles on the way home to figure it out . But keep in mind that I am one of the guys that spins the ladder while somebody holds the light bulb.       HAHAHAHAHA...

Pat

Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 7:12am
I like going back and watching one flew over the cuckoos nest, he cant beat that performance,i havnt seen his newest though
"the things you own will start to own you"
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 5:25pm
Yes. I saw it this past Sat nite. I'm a big Jack fan. Perfect part for him. I liked the movie. Star-studded... as they say. With an allstar cast like that, you'd think there might be some overacting. I didnt think so. Cudos to Markie Wahlberg. Look for a supporting roll nominee of some sort.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 8:13am
Great movie- being from the Boston area, I laughed pretty hard at everyone's attempt at the accent..No film critic here- loved the movie, would watch it again for sure.
Jack's scene at the end was awesome!
Loved Mark Wahlberg's character in the movie
Alek Baldwin was a riot too
-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic