Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mid Atlantic Stringer Replacement

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Chrissn2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissn2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mid Atlantic Stringer Replacement
    Posted: September-20-2022 at 3:43pm
I'm going to be in the market for new stringers for my '87 2001 in the next year or two.  Next year is probably more realistic...unfortunately.  Are shops that do these few and far between?  I'm near Richmond, VA and just began searching.  I don't see a lot of places that seem to offer this going by internet searches.  

Anybody know of a shop within a couple hours of me?  Chesapeake? North Carolina?  Maryland?  

I figure I'll use the winter to research and learn more about this process.  Right now, it feels a bit overwhelming as I read through older posts on this site. 

Thanks for any feedback!
andrewmarani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote andrewmarani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2022 at 4:50pm
I'm embarking on a DIY stringer replacement on my 86 silver nautique.  Had the boat repair mechanic I usually use pull the engine.  Was discussing my project with him and he pulled out his phone and showed me several stringer replacement projects he had done in the past.  Give him a call, does nice work.  Michael at Michael's Bay Marine.  410-477-3440.  4432 North Point Blvd, Baltimore MD 21219
Builder
va-river-tique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote va-river-tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2023 at 3:44pm
I'm in Mechanicsville and the couple of local Richmond stringer shops that I knew of and used aren't around anymore.  I'm also looking to do a another stringer job in the future so I've been asking around myself and will let you know if I find someone kinda locally > Deltaville.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic