NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back Seat...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JamoJones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamoJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back Seat...
    Posted: November-26-2023 at 7:35am
Thanks Ernie...I'll call later today...
1986 Silver Nautique #49 of 82
1987 Ski Nautique 2001
ErnieJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2023 at 6:36pm
Give me a shout at 615-973-5463 and I can tell you what's in the inventory for the '87. It will go to voice mail as I have all calls not in my contact list directed to VM. I'll call you back!
ErnieJ
JamoJones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamoJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2023 at 5:35pm
Hi ErnieJ...

I'd love to talk to you about the '87 parts.  Not sure if it's a bad idea to post my cell here, or if we can PM each other with contact info.  I would like to get a few more things for the '87.  I ended up buying an '86 Silver Nautique so I'm pretty sure the '87 will go up for sale in the spring.  Anytime actually if any are interested.  Zero hour rebuilt 351 and ready to go.

Thanks Ernie...

Jamo
1987 Ski Nautique 2001
ErnieJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2023 at 10:06am
Jamo, I may have most of what you were looking for a year ago if you're still in need.I also have an '87 Nautique and the previous owner disassembled a lot of the interior, including the wrap around rear seat. I can send you pictures of what I have if you still in need. I'm in Nashville, TN. I also have a lot of other parts as I'm only using the engine and gauges from this boat. The rest is available.
ErnieJ
JamoJones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamoJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2022 at 9:40am
Thanks Morfoot,

Appreciate the info.  It's not like I'll ever sit back there anyway, but good to know they had different levels of trim available then.  Was the split or solid windshield another option for '87?  I have the split, and I like the look.

1987 Ski Nautique 2001
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2022 at 6:03am
Jamo, welcome to the forum and Nautique ownership. What you have in your boat is the standard stern seating. I've got the same setup in my 88 SN. The Deluxe seating is the wrap around seating that you're looking for. Nothing wrong with the Brick Base seating and its easy to clean and remove if needed. The only drawback to it is you don't have any storage what so-ever with that set up.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JamoJones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamoJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2022 at 12:43pm
Hi All,

I'm new to the Forum, and just picked up a 1987 2001 project.  I'm looking for the entire back seat to include bottom, back, and wrap around sides.  The seat that came with my boat is just a flat back panel with snaps across the top, and a flat brick of a padded base.  No wrap around sides.  There are no snaps on the boat itself.  Maybe it came with an older model back seat?  Several PO's have had a shot at messing with this boat.

Thanks...
Jamo
1987 Ski Nautique 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic