Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1980 Correct Craft for sale or parts?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique Newbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1980 Correct Craft for sale or parts?
    Posted: September-04-2022 at 9:57am
Hello all, 
  New to this forum, but I thought this may be a good place to get some thoughts, or sell this boat, and/or help someone out who might need some parts or a project boat. 

I acquired what I am told is a 1980 Correct Craft Nautique? with a 351? Inboard. 

I plan to keep the trailer, for another project but the boat I am looking to sell.  

The previous owner told me he left the plug in over winter, and in the spring discovered water got through the tarp, and there was standing water in the bottom (don't get me started- but that is what he told me).

So i'm not sure if the hull is usable/desirable. And I did buy it on a Bill of sale for now, but it has passed a HIn/Vin check, so i am 98% sure i can get a title through the BMV if needed. 

I guess I Prefer to sell it as is, the whole thing. But maybe parts and pieces is more applicable? I'm not sure. 

Let me know what you think, advise or inquiries? 

Obvious Parts List:
  - engine
  - transmission, 
  - driveshaft.  
  - prop "13/13" (I am told)
  - pylon, and such
  - emblems? 
  - hood scoop, ? with wood inlays
  - gauges etc
  - steering wheel
  - seats, and engine cover (fiberglass)
  - exhaust 
  - dive platform 
  - fuel tank and gas fill 
  - wind shield and gaskets 
TxCorrectRxCraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TxCorrectRxCraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2022 at 10:00pm
I’d be interested in the fuel gauge if you decide to part some of it out.
NeilMcG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilMcG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2022 at 12:04pm
How much for the whole thing?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2022 at 1:05pm
Thanks for Reaching out,  is $700 fair? 
Thanks again. 
Jordan 
NeilMcG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilMcG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2022 at 1:31pm
[QUOTE=Nautique Newbie]Thanks for Reaching out,  is $700 fair? 
Thanks again. 
Jordan 
[/QUOTE

I sent you a PM. Please check messages

ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2022 at 6:37am
Is the steering wheel assy. still available?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2022 at 8:07pm
parted out---

items that remain:
-fuel tank
-windshield
-steering fin 
-guide fins 
-exhaust tips 
-seat brackets/seats
-motor cover 

tjdarland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjdarland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2022 at 3:27pm
Hey Jordan.  I'm interested in the windshield & gaskets.  The parts I'm really after are the windshield side panels/ adjustable sections.  Do you have a price in mind?

Thanks,

Todd
tjd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2022 at 7:20am
Yes tjdarland,

i did send you a private message. did you get it? 

thanks,

Jordan 
1980SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2022 at 12:14am
I messaged you about the observer seat frame.
80tiquefan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80tiquefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2022 at 3:50pm
Is the hood scoop cover wt the teak inlay still available? Also, what about the side steps wt the teak inlay and the battery box cover trim ring?
Jason Murray

1980SkiNautique
1993 Sport Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2022 at 4:42pm
Thanks for reaching out-- 
Yes i still have the scoop, and the side steps.  i could send pictures 
but i do not have the battary box trim ring. 

Thanks
James McDonald View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James McDonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2022 at 12:00pm
Hello,  Jim McDonald here.  If you still have windshield gaskets for front windshield I would like to buy?       MY contact # CELL 305-332-3443 or email   jijijimac@yahoo.com 
Do you still have front  windshield?
ucsbtexan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ucsbtexan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2022 at 6:19pm
ucsbtexan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ucsbtexan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2022 at 6:19pm
Is the prop still available?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2022 at 6:23pm
nope. 

thanks for asking. the prop went with the drive trane. 

bill1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2023 at 2:27am
What did you end up doing with this boat?
bill

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2023 at 7:03am
it was parted out.
All the big stuff is gone. 
All I really have left is the engine cover, driver seat, windshield, and fuel tank. 

Thanks for Looking. 
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2023 at 11:47am
Nautique Newby……please reply.   Engine cover and seats and windshield still available…. Thank u
Freddie
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2023 at 1:51pm
Any parts still available off your Nautique.   Am rebuilding 1985 for grandkids….. need engine cover, windshield side wind wigs, ski tower brackets,    Please respond with any and all possibilities.   Thank you.    Fredaws
Freddie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2023 at 6:22pm
Freddie,

Thank you for asking, I do have the engine cover still, and the drivers seat. (though i have someone who has said they want the "seat base only") i am waiting to hear back from them as we speak. 

Also i still have the windshield, and the fuel tank. I might have part of the ski tower left. I will check and see.  

Thank you,

Jordan 
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2023 at 10:46am
Jordan…. Got your message… I sent you a PM yesterday… would like to purchase engine cover, windshield items and probably a few other items that is left over.     Will get in line for the front seat, I can appreciate respecting the other buyers position.  Please contact me to discuss pricing and payment arrangements.   My info is in the PM.   I am in Arizona.   Thank you sooomuch.   Talk soon.   fredaws
Freddie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2023 at 10:25pm
called you per your request - left you a voicemail. thanks 
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2023 at 11:42am
Jordan…… replied to you on text message regarding purchasing parts.   Did I receive it. …..?…   Thanks.   Freddie.   Talk soon
Freddie
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2023 at 11:43am
Freddie
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2023 at 10:21pm
Is there any chance that you have the strut for the prop left? Please let me know. email me at tjahn3875@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tom
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2023 at 7:03am
i do not. 
sorry- good luck! 

thanks for asking 
Evilsizer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evilsizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2023 at 10:57am
Anythin Left??
Evilsizer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evilsizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2023 at 10:58am
Is the trailer or mufflers availble?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic