NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hopefully not MC

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hopefully not MC
    Posted: October-28-2006 at 9:04pm
Well, hopefully this doesn't mean a Mastercraft discussion forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Thanks Keith, great idea for us to discuss imports, exports, jobs, cold weather, and the dissapointing World Series.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2006 at 9:21pm
Good pickup Chuck. I don't think I would even have realized that Keith had added an off-topic section. BTW - how is your wife doing with her recovery from back surgery? BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2006 at 11:01pm
Hey Brian,
She has done great; bones have fused ahead of schedule, and she is continuing to regain strength and function. She promises by next year she'll be back at the helm and pulling me around the lake, provided I keep all my parts functional.
I'm glad you're back on the water, and prayerfully your little one and misses are headed for a smooth delivery.
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 12:37am
Thanks Keith........

great spot for madmarcs voyeur pics to be posted.

Is it me....or do all of those girls look completely un-aware that they are being photographed?

Life is Good.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 1:28am
They all look unaware but you know they know
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 7:48pm
    General discussion will seem to take a back seat here in the winter months. This will be a neat BS forum.

Jeff...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 11:25pm
Great idea, Keith......as usual.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic