NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 1984 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2022 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by AZ86SKI AZ86SKI wrote:

I have a 1986 and I am looking for the following items if they are available for sale:

1. The hinges for the rear bench seat.
2. The teak slats that slide into the steps on the sides (I need 4 but I will take what you have).
3. The anti-siphon valve that attaches to the top of the fuel tank. I have attached a photo of the one I need if it is complete.

Thanks and let me know.

1) This 84 does not have the deluxe seats, so no hinges for the rear bench. 

2) I do have the frames and the teak inserts. Are you looking just for the inserts?

3) I'll post a picture of my tank and valve this evening and update the post
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2022 at 4:44pm
PMs sent to all other inquiries. More pics to be posted this evening (I hope)
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
HydroManiac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HydroManiac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2022 at 5:05am
Do you have the engine cover?
I have a second hand1985 SN and someone made cutouts for speakers.
HydroManiac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HydroManiac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2022 at 5:10am
Is the engine cover available?
jeff513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2022 at 3:38pm
windshield 
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2022 at 5:34pm
Looks like he might have more than one buyer for the windshield so there are 2 on Ebay right now.

Greg

86 BFN
jeff513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2022 at 1:30pm
if you still have windshield send me a email jdinn@gmail.com
TxCorrectRxCraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TxCorrectRxCraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2022 at 10:12pm
I am needing the fuel gauge if it is still available?
JamoJones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamoJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2022 at 10:48am
Do you have the wrap around rear seat as in my '87 2001?  My project came with a flat back snap on piece and a flat block of a bottom.  Maybe it's off an older model??

Thanks...
1986 Silver Nautique #49 of 82
1987 Ski Nautique 2001
trice View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2022 at 1:54pm
Is the driver’s seat available?
87 SN
RKM Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2022 at 9:09pm
Hi...Is the pylon still available?  If so, what are you asking for it?  Do you have any pictures of it that you could send me.
Thanks,
Randy
Randy Muladore
ETByrd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETByrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2022 at 5:17pm
I would like the hood scoop if its still available. Would need to be cut out and shipped to NC.

Eric
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2023 at 12:49pm
R THERE ANYPARTS STILL AVAILABLE OFF OF YOUR NAUTIQUE ..?…..I AM STILL LOOKING FOR ENGINE COVER, FRONT SEATS PARTS,  PLEASE RESPOND.   TVHANK U.      FREDAWS
Freddie
fredaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2023 at 1:47pm
PARTS STILL AVAILABLE OFF NAUTIQUE….  Looking for front seats and brackets, engine cover, windshield wised wind wings.    Please respond with any possibilities.    Thank u.   Fredaws
Freddie
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2023 at 8:47am
do you still have the observer seat?

thanks!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic