NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open Bow Coming pad removal

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
schultz227 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schultz227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Open Bow Coming pad removal
    Posted: April-05-2022 at 8:27pm
1992 Ski Nautique Open Bow
I was able to remove the port side corner cushion by removing the nuts off the stud screws from under the bow but on the others there looks to be no way to get up under there to remove the rest. Anyone tackle this ? Any help/tricks sincerely appreciated
schultz227 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schultz227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2022 at 10:29pm
Any thoughts on this one ?
kylem428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylem428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2022 at 7:29am
In my sport Nautique there was a screw under the front flap with the Nautique logo. The flap should flip up when the Velcro at the bottom is separated. There were also screws under the port and starboard dash holding the aft part of the combing pad in place. Along the sides the combing pad was held by metal “hooks” and not fastened. Once the screws are out, the whole thing lifts out of place.

Kyle
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2022 at 10:05pm
There was a old thread with all this info but the pictures were lost in the site crash/hack.

I just restored my old pictures with same name & hey presto they are back.Smile

****Just realised yours is a 92 if the old hull shape this will not apply until the 93 model *******
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic