NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pylon

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pylon
    Posted: February-01-2022 at 6:34am
I recently bought a 74 Martinique . I will do a full hull up rebuild next year . It didn't come with a pylon but it has the cup in the bottom of the hull so I can put one in . Does anyone have one they want to sell ? 

93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2022 at 12:16pm
ill look in shed when i can get to it measure how tall it might be from a mustang,

what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2022 at 6:47am
Tweety pylon is 32'' high from the floor and 41'' from the bottom of the hull. It is about 1 3/4'' diameter .

ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2022 at 11:21am
I think I have the later style aluminum pylon that came out of a 77 Martinique.  If I still have it it can be bought.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2022 at 7:11am
Let me know if you have one . The entire boat needs to be rebuilt so I can build around any style  pylon.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2022 at 11:12am
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

I think I have the later style aluminum pylon that came out of a 77 Martinique.  If I still have it it can be bought.

If that's the case then you should just go ahead and drive it over at no charge and pick up a windshield that I've been storing for you for 2 years.Wink
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2022 at 1:51pm
I can do that at but do not know when.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2022 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Let me know if you have one . The entire boat needs to be rebuilt so I can build around any style  pylon.

It is available. $200
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic