NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jackie Deen is 75!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jackie Deen is 75!
    Posted: January-24-2022 at 8:19am
The man behind the wheel of the best looking 75SN is 75YO today. Happy Birthday to the best ski coach, boat driver, father, friend, and story teller (by a wide margin) that a guy could ever hope to know. Love ya dad! 

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 8:52am
To the Greatest Foul Ball Caller EVER to officiate Americas Pastime....... Happy Born-On Date Jackie! Cheers to You!! Beer
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 9:28am
Happy Birthday Jackie !
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 9:55am
Jackie and Adam double BF run a couple years ago.

Happy Birthday, Jackie.

samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 2:57pm
Happy 75th Jackie!
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 3:21pm
Happy Birthday Jackie!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 5:28pm
Happy Birthday Jackie Beer

The accent adds even more to the stories Big smile

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 5:44pm
Happy Birthday J1!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2022 at 10:08pm
Happy Birthday Jackie Dean sorry it’s a little late for a call - hope you and your best girl can make it out for a visit this summer!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2022 at 4:59am
A day late or early……I am not sure. Anyway, I hope your day was a good one Jackie. Happy Birthday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2022 at 6:38am
Best to you Jackie on your birthday. Hope to get to see you again someday. 
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
wetskier2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetskier2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2022 at 9:48am
Happy Birthday, Mr. Deen! A guy that can show me the stabilizer fins on his Nautique certainly gets my instant respect! 
Current: 1997 Nautique

Previous: 1987 Nautique

1964 American Skier
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2022 at 6:04pm
Happy B-Day Jackie !!!!!!!!!
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2022 at 10:39pm
NICE SKAGS
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2022 at 1:43am
Thanks to you for your thoughts and wishes. Even those from down under. Hope to see some of you at Lake X.
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2022 at 2:45am
First, Happy Birthday Jackie, good for you.  Second, loved the video of you guys Barefooting!

Last, I don't see any waves in the picture showing both your skags out of the water, is that a really strong engine getting that much lift or did I miss a wave in that picture?  Hope it was a great B-Day.
Mark
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2022 at 6:06am
Originally posted by wetskier2000 wetskier2000 wrote:

A guy that can show me the stabilizer fins on his Nautique certainly gets my instant respect! 

Originally posted by MrMcD MrMcD wrote:

Last, I don't see any waves in the picture showing both your skags out of the water, is that a really strong engine getting that much lift or did I miss a wave in that picture?  Mark

It's all done with the magic and experience of having an Official Footo taken by yours truly! One of the best pictures I've ever taken of the Man....The Myth... The Legend....and his Machine!TongueWink
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2022 at 12:24pm
Happy birthday Jackie!!! Stay warm up there!

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2022 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Originally posted by wetskier2000 wetskier2000 wrote:

A guy that can show me the stabilizer fins on his Nautique certainly gets my instant respect! 

Originally posted by MrMcD MrMcD wrote:

Last, I don't see any waves in the picture showing both your skags out of the water, is that a really strong engine getting that much lift or did I miss a wave in that picture?  Mark

It's all done with the magic and experience of having an Official Footo taken by yours truly! One of the best pictures I've ever taken of the Man....The Myth... The Legend....and his Machine!TongueWink
Not a lot of gen 2's will run 53, but that one will. And when it does, its a bouncy ride!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2022 at 5:52pm
Happy Belated Birthday Jackie! Submarine hunters extraordinaire.... 
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2022 at 12:45pm
Mine would run 50+ no problem, a 78 Nautique with a 13x14 prop and the engine was modified, this was before the 351 P heads were made so it had a modified set of 289 heads with larger valves and ported and polished runners.   Compression was pumped up and it ran really well.  We could barefoot at about 3400 RPM.  Fun boat.  Wish I had a picture like you took, that is a very nice photo.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic