Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parts wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat rider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts wanted
    Posted: January-19-2022 at 12:15pm
I was given a project boat for Christmas. There is almost nothing on the inside. All the boat has is the hull dash steering wheel and a few gauges. It would be great if someone has a parts boat. I am 15 and on a tight budget so if you have anything forward it to me. Thank you
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2022 at 2:11pm
Hey Claude, congrats on the new project!  First step would be giving us more info (year & model to start) along with any current pictures of the boat.  Sharing your end goal would be helpful too - are you wanting 100% original or just looking to get the boat functional and on the water?  This will help us narrow down the search.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2022 at 4:03pm
My bad big mistake. Its a 1983 Ski Nautique 2001. Beautiful boat. I am trying to restore it to classic spec except that I am adding a tower and some kind of hidden ballast. I am a course skier so I am going to add perfect pass. 
here are some pictures, and I appreciate it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2022 at 4:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2022 at 2:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic