NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
    Posted: November-25-2021 at 2:41pm
May we all be a bit more grateful for the many blessings we have.

Cheers!

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2021 at 7:34am
Yes, Yes.....a day late to this but I hope everyone had a great day of Thanks. I certainly did. 55'F Sunny day along with 58'F water temps constituted a Turkey Trotski. Shorty wetsuit with a heater shirt and I was good to go. We're not done yet here in Ga. Got dried off , back to the dock and started carving a turkey as family and my ski bud neighbor were there for dinner. LakeLife is grand!!!  Supposed to be upper 60's next week so we'll ski in December. 
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2021 at 10:21am
Tim:

There are times when I really miss the South.  When I lived in Houston, our tradition with the "boys" was to take a boat or 2 to the Trinity River for a Black Friday ski-fest.  The girls should shop and we would shred.  Damn, I miss that.

Air temp outside today in Utah is 25 degrees.  Water temp at the lake is below 50 degrees.  That equates to a "Shrink Factor" 6.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2021 at 10:36am
Happy holidays folks
Installed new HEIM joint rod for alternator bracket today (replace flat slider type)
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2021 at 11:26am
Happy Thanksgiving.  I am very thankful for all the great people I have come to know because of CCFan.

Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2021 at 1:28am
Hope it was a great Thanksgiving for all of you.  You guys help keep the year interesting!   We were lucky to gather the entire family yesterday and joined my 94 year old Father for Thanksgiving.  Great memories for sure.
Mark
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2021 at 8:34am
JQ.... Thankfully when I moved to the lake I moved right next door to a fellow Nauti owner whom I've been skiing with for about 3 years and a few doors down "up" the cove are a couple of other Nauti owners who I've been skiing with for about the same time. Next door neighbor has a 03 196 so he has spoiled us 88' owners to the point where we both are on the hunt for 196's. One of my ski neighbors wife is a childhood friend of mine from 50 years ago. I couldn't have landed in a better spot. Been blessed to have them as someone always has a driver. The goal is to have a Christmas Day Ski Run provided the sun is out. Shrink factor 6 might come into play on Dec 25 however, Nautiquehunter gave me his dry suit as he isn't that dedicated anymore so I may have to break it out.
Rebel, you're correct my friend. Great group of guys here and many lifelong friendships made because of CCFan!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2021 at 9:54am
Happy Thanksgiving from The Smith Family!
Js
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic