Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boot & toe and/or double boot dimensioms

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wayoutthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boot & toe and/or double boot dimensioms
    Posted: November-23-2021 at 7:05pm
I'm making 2 pairs of racks, 1 for a set of combo skis and another for a trick slalom or wakeboard.

i need the dimensions/how far apart to mount these racks so they clear the boot and toe strap or double boot for
 either or both; trick slalom and wake board so i can space these accordingly . 

Since you have the tape measure out, happy to get any and all measurements of either or both, L x W etc

thanks
Click image for larger version    Name: SANY0105.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 36.4 KB  ID: 646324 Click image for larger version    Name: SANY0107.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 35.3 KB  ID: 646325

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 7:10pm

If they work out ok, they'll get painted with blue metalcast like the steering adapter plate and edge guard to prevent scratches.

Thanks
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2021 at 10:30am
Good idea WOT. I’ve been thinking same for my 67.
Where ya gonna mount it
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2021 at 10:37am
You should find a vintage 70’s slalom ski like a maherajah or O’Brien for your boat. The whole package will look period correct
And get a pair of cypress gardens trick skis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2021 at 3:05pm

Think they'll be nice with that metalcast blue anodize paint like on the steering adapter plate and some edge guard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2021 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by 67 ski nat 67 ski nat wrote:

You should find a vintage 70’s slalom ski like a maherajah or O’Brien for your boat. The whole package will look period correct
And get a pair of cypress gardens trick skis

I've been pricing old ski's and they are really sky high. I got the pair of combos me and my brother learned on but they're ski'd out.
Picked up a pair of trick skis this summer for 50 bucks (the ones pictured)

I would really like to pick up a trick slalom.

Haven't been on a ski since the gulf war, we were at bonnies waterski park outside of perth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic