Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out a 1971 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
T-Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out a 1971 Ski Nautique
    Posted: October-11-2021 at 1:08pm
Hello, 
Long time listener, first time caller/poster.  I recently acquired a 1971 Ski Nautique that is beyond being saved, or at least it is far enough gone that I'm not looking to do a ground up restoration.  I apologize to all of the die-hard '71 guys out there.  I haven't cut up the hull yet, but if you are truly looking for a project, I've currently taken the floor out and are down to the stringers.  Headed towards a future boat bar.  

Regardless, the reason for the post.  I have all of the underwater gear, seat bases and engine box for sale.  I've cleaned a few pieces up and they look pretty good.  I'll post pictures as I go along, but wanted to put it out to the group if anyone is interested in buying the extra parts.  Let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.  Thank you, also I'm located in Indianapolis.

Teddy
'89 Barefooter
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2021 at 5:37pm
motorbox,fiberglass or covered ,what color?
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2021 at 5:37pm
guages?
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
T-Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2021 at 8:35pm
The motorbox is fiberglass but covered with vinyl not gel coat.  The vinyl has all peeled off so it's just the shell.
'89 Barefooter
T-Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2021 at 8:38pm
At the moment I'm going to keep the gauges just in case I can incorporate them into the bar.  If you are in need of one though, don't hesitate to send me a message of what you think they are worth and I'll keep you in mind when I make a decision.  Thanks for the interest.
'89 Barefooter
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2021 at 10:56pm
Do you have the rope guide steering wheel?  If so will you send me a picture to inboards@bellsouth.net please?  Thanks

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
T-Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2021 at 12:11am
Sorry Scot, I’m not sure what the rope guide steering wheel is, but I’m pretty sure the one I have isn’t it.
'89 Barefooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2021 at 11:37am
send me pics of guages and motorbox and whole boat thanks dan 330-524-6983

ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2021 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by T-Ball T-Ball wrote:

Sorry Scot, I’m not sure what the rope guide steering wheel is, but I’m pretty sure the one I have isn’t it.

What I meant to say is steering wheel and rope guide. The guide mounts at the stern. I keeps the ski rope off the vent scoops and lifting eye.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Toeboat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toeboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2021 at 7:30pm
What transmission does it have.
Toeboat

89 BFN w/454 bought new and still love it.
06 Ski Nautique w/ZR6
72 Promo
Toeboat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toeboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2021 at 7:32pm
What transmission does it have?
Toeboat

06 Ski Nautique w/ZR6
72 Promo
T-Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2021 at 8:03pm
Sorry, the transmission has already been scraped.  It was seized up pretty tight.
'89 Barefooter
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2021 at 10:52pm
I think I have one I will sell.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
wayoutthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2021 at 5:52am
Interested in the tracking fins, drain plug, strut, rudder port and rudder.
They don't necessarliy have to be in working order, it's for mock up purposes
I'll send a pm with contact info.
Thank you
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2021 at 4:44pm
I interested in the script ‘Ski nautique’
Emblem on dash. Pm me please
WetSet3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WetSet3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2022 at 7:14pm
Speedometer’s?
Toeboat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toeboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2022 at 6:36pm
Do you have the step pads that go on the gunwale?  
Toeboat

06 Ski Nautique w/ZR6
72 Promo
Little one View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2022 at 9:48pm
Is the rudder still available?
donnell5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnell5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2022 at 10:54am
Im looking for one of the chrome dash nobs, I have a 73, I think they might be the same? what engine in it? looking for exhaust manifolds for chevy 350 as well

thanks
Drew
nuts4modela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuts4modela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2022 at 12:51am
seats available ?

wsavini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsavini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2022 at 7:59pm
Hi Scott, I’m looking for a tracking Fin if you have?
sunnykimball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnykimball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2022 at 10:43am
Do you have the ski mirror?
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2022 at 11:27am
Originally posted by wsavini wsavini wrote:

Hi Scott, I’m looking for a tracking Fin if you have?

I have one I will sell.

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
wsavini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsavini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2022 at 11:30am
How much do you want?
dutch-us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutch-us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2022 at 12:02pm
I have a 1968 Mustang C/Craft and am looking to add a teak swim platform. I am located in Western Michigan.
thanks,
68 Mustang Wes
pjsmoreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjsmoreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2022 at 8:34am
What about the foot step that is by the captian seat?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic