Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

62' American Skier for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gearhead326 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gearhead326 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 62' American Skier for sale
    Posted: September-15-2021 at 10:33am
Not sure if this is in the right spot but here it goes.....Bought a 62 American skier this summer in hopes of getting on the water with it but never got around to getting it out there.  From what I can tell it is mostly there.  It needs an ignition switch, half of the windshield, and seat cushions.  Steering seems to work fine(rudder turns freely with the steering wheel), transmission shifts fine, throttle linkage works smoothly.  Boat is a V-8 with a velvet drive.  I do not have any good pictures but I certainly will later today once I pull it out from it location.  I have no idea what to ask because I have not seen another one like it.  (kinda hard to find good info too).  Not looking to get rich, just dont want to wrap it for the winter and with the other 4 boats I have in the works right now I dont think this will get the attention it needs.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic