NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Double pinstripe tape (‘85-92)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Double pinstripe tape (‘85-92)
    Posted: September-14-2021 at 5:29pm
Putting feelers out to see if there is any additional interest in a run of double pinstripe tape that was used on the ‘85-92 boats. Nautiqueparts carries black and red already, I am having a few rolls of dark gray made.

This would be a custom run as 1/2”, 1/4”, 1/4” tape CC used is not readily available anywhere. In terms of material, I have found a vendor that can cut a high quality, cast vinyl. Color is “dark gray”, and will provide a good contrast against the accent colors typically paired (red, blue, teal, burgundy, etc), even on a warm gray hull (it isn’t too light in color).

Cost is looking to be $85-140 per 150’ roll, depending on quantity. Any interest, please post here or email me: TRBenj@gmail.com

Thanks!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2021 at 8:16am
Pic for reference:

Posted to the classic CC fb page and seem to have enough interest to move forward at the $115/roll price point. Please let me know if there is any further interest, looking to finalize the order in the next few days. Thanks!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:54pm
Final bump.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic