NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1992 Correct Craft 19' SNOB Aft Bilge Pump

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
apolonie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apolonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1992 Correct Craft 19' SNOB Aft Bilge Pump
    Posted: July-22-2021 at 11:29am
Hi guys,

Just curious if anybody has replaced / fixed their aft bilge pump in this boat. I know it doesn't work, but I can't even find a decent way to get to it on this boat. The only access I can find is lifting the aft seat and the wood panel comes out from behind the engine box. Anybody have any advice or suggestions?
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2021 at 11:43am
Assuming that your β€˜92 is similar tp my β€˜94 then you will have to remove the rear seat to expose the fuel tank.  My β€˜94 had a low sump in the tank that impeded access to the rudder and rear bilge pump.  As such, I had to pull the fuel tank to gain access back there.  It was a b!tch.  While the tank was out, I replaced the fuel sending unit and verified that the anti siphon was clean. You may also have a Water Witch next to the bilge pump.  The WW is an orange box approx 2X3 inches.  It’s designed to automatically activate the bilge pump.  The WW may be bad along with the pump.  If you delete the WW, you can go with the more modern automatic bilge pump. 

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
apolonie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apolonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2021 at 11:48am
Awesome thanks for the info. Do you know if there's a forum on here about how to remove that back seat? I tried lifting it and the "bottom" part lifts but the "back" part seems to either be glued or screwed into the fiber glass, I was too unsure to just pull it and afraid to do damage.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic