NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristof

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristof
    Posted: July-16-2021 at 8:19am
Kristof,
I see Belgium was hit pretty hard with the flooding in western europe and I thought of you. Are you OK and have you suffered any damage?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2021 at 2:03am
Hey Pete,

Everything OK over here.
Yes indeed, lot of damage done by my favourite river. The sheer force of the water is unbelievable.

Water was rising so high that I got my boat out of the marina in time before the docks were lifted over the big poles keeping them in place.
We worked with a buch of volunteers (even during the night) to keep the rest of the docks in place and avoid other boats to be damaged.

The starting dock from our waterski club was ripped off its base and taken away by the raging river.
We just got word five days ago they are found back at the entrance of a marina some five miles further down the river. Miraculously they only suffered minor damage!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic