Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Port side controls 67 cuda

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
67portcuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67portcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Port side controls 67 cuda
    Posted: July-13-2021 at 6:00am
How rare is port side steering on a 67 barracuda 318 Chrysler? Thanks I'm new. Hello
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2021 at 6:35am
Originally posted by 67portcuda 67portcuda wrote:

How rare is port side steering on a 67 barracuda 318 Chrysler? Thanks I'm new. Hello

It would be a first for me. What rotation is the engine? A look at the prop should tell. If it spins counterclockwise going forward the engine would be a standard (LH) and possibly the reason for the port side helm.

Wecome to CCfan

If you can, pictures would be great. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67portcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2021 at 7:14am
Thanks. I'll try to post a couple pics. Looks like the rotation is clockwise moving forward.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2021 at 8:14am
Originally posted by 67portcuda 67portcuda wrote:

Thanks. I'll try to post a couple pics..

Joe,
FYI, Posting pictures from a mobile device is close to impossible on CCfan, If you are having a problem, you can email them to someone (like me Email Messenger (correctcraftfan.com)) and we'll get them up for you. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2021 at 10:47pm
where are you in ohio?

what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67portcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2021 at 4:41am
Portage Lakes. Akron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2021 at 2:47pm
post some pics,where did you get cuda?have you had it water yet?im over in streetsboro,i have 2 barracudas

what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2021 at 1:47pm
what color?any pics?is there a boat show at portage lakes soon?are you going?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic