Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Platform Ladder

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
raine72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raine72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Platform Ladder
    Posted: June-10-2021 at 4:44pm
Does anyone have a recommendation for a ladder to go on a teak platform?  I went to nautique parts and ordered one but it is out of stock and they don't have an ETA on when they will be in.  Curious if there are any others out there.  My dad still likes to get in the water, but he just doesn't have the strength at 72 to lift himself out anymore.    
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2021 at 6:07pm
aqua performance inc 951 340 9425 based out of california,but have dist in 16 states,they go under swim platform,im thinking about one but boat is still in shop getting new heads
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
wkeith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wkeith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2021 at 10:16am
I installed a SeaLux 3 step slide under platform mount, model # 8533SN10, $138.00. I'm very pleased with it.
Walter
1990 SN
raine72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raine72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2021 at 10:18am
Thanks for the info.
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2021 at 9:40am
Hi fellow Middle Tennessean!  

Would love to see a picture of your set up.  

The retractable step also seems like a neat solution.  I wonder if it comes down far enough.  

Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
wkeith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wkeith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2021 at 11:33am
I have 2 pics I can send, but can't figure out how to post here. Reply with your email and I'll send direct.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic