Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FCT Gen2

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
waterskinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FCT Gen2
    Posted: April-06-2021 at 11:46am
I know it is a long shot but I am looking for a FCT Gen2 that will fit on a 99 Sport Nautique.
Paul
Current Boat-99 Sport Nautique
Previous Boats-1996 Tige FLSM, 1992 Sanger Barefoot
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2021 at 3:25pm
https://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/forum/classified-group-buy-section/gear-for-sale-by-owner/631628-flight-control-tower-gen-2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2021 at 3:28pm
Thanks, I was in NC last weekend picking up the boat and we went by and checked out that tower.  It is from a 2004 Sport and so it does not fit.

Paul
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2021 at 9:23pm
Which dimension didn't fit? 
I put a tower from a 2004 on my 2000 Sport and I believe yours and mine are the same hull.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2021 at 10:36pm
Both the bow and the stern ends were to wide for the hull.  The bow was close and could have likely been made to work but the stern end was 4 or 5 inches to wide.  The guy selling it has a 2000 Sport and he wanted to put it on his boat as well.  It would take significant modifications to make it work. The person he bought it from said it came off a 2004 Sport but I don’t know for sure.  I do know a 2004 is a different hull.  If I can’t find a used one I will likely just buy a new one from New Dimensions, I was just hoping I could save a little money.
Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic