NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2021 Nautique Regattas

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
fjroma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2021 at 9:33pm
fjroma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2021 at 9:36pm
fjroma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2021 at 9:37pm
fjroma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2021 at 9:38pm
Hanging out at the Morfoot Marina
Boat "raft up"
Vendor booths
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2021 at 10:17am

Nautiue President and friend of mine, Greg Meloon stopped by for a chat so I had to get a picture with he and Kermit as he has his grandfathers name on the stern in the Gel.

Nautique Trick Skier Erika Lang!

See.....Even Nautique knows!!!!!!

So cruising into my cove....we had do enter with a little class and style.

So the Sat Night Dinner paid for my CCHQ was a Luau themed dinner. Food was good and the CCFans including my Nauti neighbors  gathered for a group pic. Two couples in this group are friends/contacts of mine from PCM. They were supposed to attend the Morfoot Marina Docktails Brews and BBQ on Thursday but PCM founder Paul Fletcher passed away and his service was the same night. Mark and John came over with their wives Fri Night to enjoy a fun evening of Docktails. Nice ride across the lake to take them back with a full moon lighting the way around midnight. 

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2021 at 7:23pm
Anybody considering the Arizona regatta in September?  The wife and I are considering hopping a flight, doing some hiking, and going to ski for the weekend but would love to know we have friends with a seat in a boat for us when we get there.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2021 at 9:36am
Really different and neat boating on the CO River.  Check the availability of rental cars before you book a flight to Phoenix or Vegas.  I have been hearing horror stories of car rental prices out west.  
Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2021 at 9:46am
Mike has hinted that he may tow Tweety to the Texas Regatta. Not sure if he's serious or not but it would definitely be an interesting road trip.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2021 at 10:50am
Originally posted by rebel skier rebel skier wrote:

Really different and neat boating on the CO River.  Check the availability of rental cars before you book a flight to Phoenix or Vegas.  I have been hearing horror stories of car rental prices out west.  

Some are renting UHAUL pickup trucks to be used as rental cars.  Lot cheaper. $19.00 per day LOL.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2021 at 11:50am

My love of boating started on the Colorado River north of where that Ruckus will be.  My sibs and cousins on my uncle's v-drive, Needles, CA .  Loved that boat, but also had a healthy fear of getting near that engine.  You needed a 200 ft rope to clear the rooster tail. 

Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic