Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ossipee Lake, NH 4th Annual - 8/14/2021

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Kylethemammal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylethemammal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ossipee Lake, NH 4th Annual - 8/14/2021
    Posted: February-21-2021 at 6:43pm
We are excited to announce the 4th Annual Correct Craft Boat Meet on Ossipee Lake! The event has grown every year with over 30 boats in attendance last year! We love them all - wooden Atom Skiers through new Paragon’s (we hope)!

We’ll have catered food, t-shirts & sweatshirts, and a boat parade. Check out the Facebook event:

https://fb.me/e/1aKMJXntq

Contact Kyle Copeland with questions!
(603) 494-5362 or kyle@lakesiderustics.com
Redelf75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redelf75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2021 at 9:05am
Hi Kyle,

Thrilled to be back in the loop with CorrectCraftFan and already I signed up on Facebook. My last reunion was in 04 when my boat was new, so it's about time I returned. 

I saw that someone offered to pay for trailer parking a ramp fees. I know its still very early and you'll be posting more info as the event approaches but I guess I'm too excited to wait. Where do you recommend launching and parking? Do you know what the fees are, even though a generous member intends to pay for me?

There are about 4-5 Nautiques on my lake in Maine, one of which is a restored 2001 model. I'll be asking all of them to join as well. 

All the best
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic