Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Steering Wheel & Components, Thottle Cables, Vents
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Steering Wheel & Components, Thottle Cables, Vents

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kevonmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevonmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steering Wheel & Components, Thottle Cables, Vents
    Posted: January-19-2021 at 9:58pm
More parts from an 87 Ski Nautique, may fit other makes and models

I have this steering wheel with attached non-tilting steering head.  The set is in great shape, no splits or tears at the stitching.  Steering head used for Nautiques to 1990. Asking $250 plus shipping for the set.

Steering clamp block mount kit which attaches the steering support tube to the boat.  All parts included, asking $45 plus shipping

Rudder Arm for 1991 and earlier model Nautiques.  The Clevis kit is attached for mounting a steering cable. Asking $100 plus shipping

Vent molding.  I'm not positive on which years/models this will fit.  The vent covers for an 87 will also fit an 86-89 Ski Nautique and an 86-90 Barefoot.  One with blower hoses $30 plus shipping, one without $20 plus shipping.

Red Teleflex Throttle and Shift Cables set of 2, 17 feet each.  The plastic covering has a small section missing but the actual cable is not damaged.  $50 for the set plus shipping.

ddotz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddotz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2021 at 12:28pm
Hi There, 

Interested in buying your Steering Wheel & Components, Thottle Cables, Vents. Would you be avaible to chat? 
My cell is 612-750-0533. We can figure out the details. 

Thank you,
David
ddotz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddotz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2021 at 12:29pm
Apologies, can you contact me at 612-385-8122 Thank you
David Dotz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Dotz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2021 at 12:47pm
Dear Sir,

I am interested in your Rotary Cable and steering.
Could you please give me a call
612-385-8122
David Dotzenroth
Minnesota
Thank you.
David Dotzenroth
kevonmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevonmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2021 at 8:51pm
Steering Cable now sold and the post updated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic