Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1978 Southwind Restoration

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CTYSouthwind20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTYSouthwind20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1978 Southwind Restoration
    Posted: January-10-2021 at 7:37pm
Does anyone have the correct formulation numbers for the green paint correct craft used on they engine exhaust manifolds?  I have a 78 Southwind 20 that I'm restoring.  I had the Ford 351W rebuilt, am now repainting.  I would like to repaint the exhaust manifolds the correct green.  If anyone has the correct color, I'd appreciate it.
Charlie
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2021 at 10:37am
Charlie

Here's a link to a thread that talks about that green on the manifolds and a few other topics too..

Some pictures are missing, some aren't.

Krylon 1932 was about a perfect match to my green 76 manifolds in that thread

link

CTYSouthwind20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTYSouthwind20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2021 at 8:52pm
Thank you Keno!  

I'm going to apply a basecoat clearcoat, so I'll find a match for the Krylon JD Green.  It didn't occur to me that my manifolds are a close match to my '49 JD Model A. 

Charlie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic