Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
chessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2021 at 11:38am
First timer.  Date changes and sunny land show canceled we can finally come. Booked 5-12 Rv and 79  20ft  southwind Ike & Debbie
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2021 at 6:07am
 Cabins are going pretty fast Y'all... At the time of this post there are 5 cabins left. Plenty of RV slots available if that is your thing. I know of 2 other CCFans that are planning on attending with their RV's but not set in stone yet. Nice to see we have some new attendees joining us for their First Ruckus. So welcome Ike & Debbie.  Just a reminder to folks that the Ocklawalaha River run starts EARLY on Friday morning as we have to trailer to Moss Bluff Dam, launch the CC Armada and head down river. Good news for everyone. The Burrel Lock does not close for lunch anymore so we don't have to be there before noon. We still wanna get there early as it is a Long day of boating and even though there isn't a boat show this year to spend a couple hours I imagine we'll get plenty of water sports time on the two lakes we cruise on.

Don't delay in booking a cabin as you don't wanna end up staying somewhere else. Looking forward to this event to say the least. It'll be great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. The River Ruckus will be here soon! 
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2021 at 8:21pm
booked the Bear cabin..........Ms Patti...Jordee and the Capt will be there...hopefully with the 'new to us' orange boat.
looking forward to seeing everyone!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2021 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

booked the Bear cabin.
john
John,
Very fitting! Clap Was it intentional of just by chance?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2021 at 8:34pm
when Julie mentioned that it was one of the avalible cabins....I had to have it!
hope all is well Pete.....been forever since I talked to you.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2021 at 7:35am
Possibility
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2021 at 7:39am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

when Julie mentioned that it was one of the avalible cabins....I had to have it!
hope all is well Pete.....been forever since I talked to you.
john

John,
One of these days I hope we can connect again. It's been too long. Have fun at the SJRR and stay safe. I wish I could be there. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2021 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Possibility

oh boy....dont tease us now.......

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2021 at 1:55pm
Just curious......I see that skibum1110 and jbear both have booked the bear cabin???? Last time I looked, it was a pretty small cabin?? I just wanted to make sure the office staff didn't double book the cabin so there wouldn't be any surprises come April...
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2021 at 3:34pm
That could be interesting for JB and Mrs Patty. Good catch Mike. We booked the bear den early. Some friends decided they wanted to go with us. So we rebooked to the Bluegill.
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2021 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by skibum1110 skibum1110 wrote:

That could be interesting for JB and Mrs Patty. Good catch Mike. We booked the bear den early. Some friends decided they wanted to go with us. So we rebooked to the Bluegill.

Ok, good to hear!!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2021 at 6:08am
Great to see a lot of movement on this Reunion Thread. So here is who we have coming as of now. Couple of guys are still trying to work out schedules but here is what we got.......

Morfoot - Spec Hole
mmfarmer1 - Ms Auds
Jbear - Bear Den
rebel skier - Eagles Nest
chessie - RV
skibum - Bluegill
Nautiquehunter - ???
Nautique John  - Deer Hunter
ReidP - RV
LesterT - local

Great group so far, some heavy hitters and frequent Ruckusers'!  Tongue Keep the list going y'all and get off the fence if you're trying to decide. First April Ruckus so the water will be warmer.....the Glenn springs will feel great on a HOT Fla day....the beer will be colder and the fellowship will be second to none! Get moving before the cabins get gone. This is gonna be a great time with some great CCFans playing with boats! 
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2021 at 8:26pm
Phyllis and I will be there, even though I haven't informed her yet.  Hopefully this year she will keep herself in one piece and not rip her leg muscle tying to get up on her old tournament slalom ski that she hasn't been on for the past 49 years.
"Art"
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2021 at 10:40am
Our tentative plans have turned into unable to attend....Have fun everyone 
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2021 at 1:45pm
Woody will be there. Looking forward to a great weekend.
woodyelc
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2021 at 5:09pm
Maybe! will bring either Red or a Shamrock fat 20'
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2021 at 4:37pm
Less than 2 months to the Ruckus, just wanted to check in, it's been a little quiet on the thread!!! Counting the days......
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2021 at 5:46am
 Not a whole lot to report from the organizing end. Only 2 cabins left at this post. Would like to see someone pipe up and say they got em. April will be here soon so better start getting boats & trailers ready, Bumpers, anchors organized and coolers cleaned up. Don't wait till the last second. Start thinking about what you're bringing for the Ruckus cookout Saturday night. Grill will be on hand to cookup whatever is brought to feed everyone.
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2021 at 10:27am
How about I bring the "easy" stuff..... 16-ounce Solo cups and a decent grade of throwaway ("paper") plates.  Plastic "silverware"?
"Art"
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2021 at 9:59am
I am planning to make BBQ ribs and baked beans again for the cookout! Also, I am happy to man the grill for any other items you may bring.......Thumbs Up
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2021 at 8:32am
Morning Big Wave Dave and his crew just secured one of the cabins. They’ll be three of us ready to ski. Look forward to seeing everybody Dave
bigwavedave
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2021 at 2:06pm
Is anyone coming to the Ruckus from the Miami area?  I have a windshield for #1 that needs a ride sown that way.
Thanks!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2021 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

Is anyone coming to the Ruckus from the Miami area?  I have a windshield for #1 that needs a ride sown that way.
Thanks!
Hey Scott, I'm about 45 minutes North of Miami and will be there. I can help with the transport.

Mike
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2021 at 5:28pm
Hey Mike.  Jim wants the windshield sooner than that so I am gong to ship it.  Thanks for the offer.
Scott
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2021 at 2:34pm
1 month out tomorrow from the Ruckus and it's been a little quite out there??? Just wanted to spark up the thread, getting excited for a great event!!!!ClapThumbs Up
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2021 at 6:14pm
Unsure at present, but I might have to alter my plans a bit.  A week ago yesterday I crashed a flat kite and busted 3 ribs and a fibula bone below the knee; also bruised a left ankle until the whole thing is black and the size of a small cantaloupe.  The docs are saying all will heal in about 2 months, but I hope to be able to hurry it along.  Phyllis and I are still coming, but I probably won't bring the '61.  Ribs are improving, but I live in fear of coughing or sneezing. 
"Art"
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2021 at 2:40pm
Art, so sorry to hear about your crash!! Ribs, leg, ankle, all not easy to live with, ugh!!!! But, on the brighter side, I am so proud of you for still flying a flat wing. You are my idol. Take care my friend and heal💕💕. Todd
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2021 at 2:52pm
Art, hope your recovery is going well and you and Phyllis are able to make the Ruckus..
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2021 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

A week ago yesterday I crashed a flat kite   

Legend.  Pantheon of CCFan Ski Icons membership confirmed.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2021 at 3:53pm
Thanks.  The ribs are 'way ahead of the bruised ankle .
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic