Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1990 Ski Nautique part needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Run View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1990 Ski Nautique part needed
    Posted: November-17-2020 at 3:46pm
I recently purchased a 1990 Ski Nautique.  Looking for a support rod that hold the engine compartment open or another part that would work.
Run
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2020 at 9:37pm
You can make one from a screen door turn buckle.  Take one of the rods off and use it.  You can get it from a hardware store.  That is what I did.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Bamanautique91 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamanautique91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 12:52am
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

You can make one from a screen door turn buckle.  Take one of the rods off and use it.  You can get it from a hardware store.  That is what I did.

Have a pic by chance? Mine has noting there as well. 91 ski nautique. Thank you! You hy chance have a pic of your observer seat gas strut? Mine has nothing there as well an was curious how it mounts.
Ryan

91 Ski Nautique
Huntsville, AL
Run View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:13am
Run
Run View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:14am
Run
Run View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:21am
Run
Run View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:25am
Run
Run View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:27am
Run
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamanautique91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Run Run wrote:

Thank you very much!!  I luckily have what looks like the bolts in the glove box with the nylon washers/spacers.  You don't know the part number to the shock/strut do you?  Thank you so much for the pics!!  

Ryan
Ryan

91 Ski Nautique
Huntsville, AL
Run View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:40am
Item:  S9731Blk    Gas shock, love (observer) seat - early 90's.  120 lbs    nautiqueparts.com
Run
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamanautique91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2020 at 10:52am
Thank you!
Ryan

91 Ski Nautique
Huntsville, AL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic