NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holley Terminator X

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
agetech View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agetech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holley Terminator X
    Posted: November-06-2020 at 5:29pm
Anybody tried the Holley Terminator X system on a boat motor yet?  If it would work on a boat a guy could go crazy with mods to the GT40 Ford.  Replaces the old computer with a new self learning type with the addition of a MAF for total engine control.  Kind of pricey, but it's your boat!
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2020 at 6:27pm
Amazing kits and they work awesome on boats, I’ve installed a few on customers boats and they are as happy as can be with it
You break it I’ll fix it
wkeith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wkeith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 7:21am
I have a 1990 SN with the 351 W. Which kit would work and any modifications needed?
Thanks
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 7:39am
Originally posted by wkeith wkeith wrote:

I have a 1990 SN with the 351 W. Which kit would work and any modifications needed?
Thanks

Originally posted by wkeith wkeith wrote:

Interestingly enough I put this same message on PlanetNautique Forum and had 2 responses 
in 15 minutes both with the correct information!
FYI

Wait here or post on PN for a quick reply. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 8:59am
You didn't have to wait too long here Wink

It sounds to me like you want to fuel inject a 90 SN that has a carburetor on it now.

This Terminator X is a control system for something that's already fuel injected.

If you're interested in a full system, you should probably check out the Holley Sniper marine kit or the Affordable Fuel Injection marine kit for the 351 in your boat

You'll have to surf your way around each website to get info.

Here on CCF, it's one of those things that are talked about fairly often, but seldom does anybody actually do it and I don't think there's ever been a good concise writeup that'll walk you right through the steps.

Not a lot of fuel injection "luv" on CCF Wink

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 9:58am
Walter,
Are you having engine performance problems and the reason you asked about the Terminator X? If so, maybe we could help if you could give us some information to what the prolems are. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
wkeith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wkeith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 10:08am
OK, just curious. My previous boats were fuel injected. Thankfully, this one runs strong and I will leave well enough alone.
Thanks
agetech View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agetech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2020 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by FFImarine FFImarine wrote:

Amazing kits and they work awesome on boats, I’ve installed a few on customers boats and they are as happy as can be with it

Have you done one on the GT40 fuel injected engine yet?  Which kit?
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2020 at 5:30pm
Holley sniper 4150 kit, you will need to replace your intake manifold to a carbureted style
You break it I’ll fix it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic