NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's Halloween

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's Halloween
    Posted: October-31-2020 at 7:53am
Tim (morfoot), since you moved, have you run into the "lady of the lake"? Today may be the day! 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lake-lanier-a-georgia-lake-s-deadly-history-has-some-people-seeing-ghosts/ar-BB1ayUOY?ocid=msedgntp

Big smile

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2020 at 9:28am
DVskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2020 at 12:31pm
I remember that divers located a car with 2 women in it under a bridge on the Chestatee River branch of Lake Lanier about 10-15 years ago.  I had a cabin on Lanier for 7 years, way too crazy to boat on that lake so I moved to Lake Keowee. Now 13 years later Keowee is jammed on weekends so I just ski M-F.  Water temperature this past Tuesday was 80.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic