Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kitchen Sink

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Patric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kitchen Sink
    Posted: October-15-2020 at 3:23pm

I'm parting out a 1986 2001 ski nautique. I don't want to sell part by part so I put together some packages.
Steering package includes Rotary cable, Teleflex steering box, housing, clamp and steering wheel hub. Everything with the exception of the steering wheel and the black ball on the shifter control but the threads are in good shape no problem. I checked all the retail prices on all of these items and it's around $900
.$500 takes it all. 

I also have the complete dash panel with all of the gauges with the exception of the speedos. They were completely shot .The complete wiring harness including the bilge pump. The wiring harness also has the ground lug for the fuel cap. Also the depth Finder   and the sounder.

$400 takes it all.

Windshield$300.Includes the 3 trim strips.

I have the complete interior. The skins are little faded but in pretty good condition. A good cleaning, some vinyl dye they will come back to life. The phone also is in good condition the bottoms will need to be replaced. The captains chair and the passenger corner piece shells are in perfect shape. The captains chair in the small passenger seat I cleaned. They were equally as dirty as the other pictures in the photo.

$300 takes it all

I also have many other items too many to list them all... Some hard to find pieces.

I have the rudder, rudder packing, steering arm, strut and the 3 fans. the rudder and the fins are a little bent. The strut is perfect.

If you are interested in any of these items please feel free to call me at 330 509 2767.

I prefer to talk by phone for any negotiations or questions that you may have.

I'm parting out a 1986 2001 ski nautique. I don't want to sell part by part so I put together some packages.
Steering package includes Rotary cable, Teleflex steering box, housing, clamp and steering wheel hub. Everything with the exception of the steering wheel and the black ball on the shifter control but the threads are in good shape no problem. I checked all the retail prices on all of these items and it's around $900
.$500 takes it all. 

I also have the complete dash panel with all of the gauges with the exception of the speedos. They were completely shot .The complete wiring harness including the bilge pump. The wiring harness also has the ground lug for the fuel cap. Also the depth Finder   and the sounder.

$400 takes it all.

Windshield$300.Includes the 3 trim strips.

I have the complete interior. The skins are little faded but in pretty good condition. A good cleaning, some vinyl dye they will come back to life. The phone also is in good condition the bottoms will need to be replaced. The captains chair and the passenger corner piece shells are in perfect shape. The captains chair in the small passenger seat I cleaned. They were equally as dirty as the other pictures in the photo.

$300 takes it all

I also have many other items too many to list them all... Some hard to find pieces.

I have the rudder, rudder packing, steering arm, strut and the 3 fans. the rudder and the fins are a little bent. The strut is perfect.

If you are interested in any of these items please feel free to call me at 330 509 2767.

I prefer to talk by phone for any negotiations or questions that you may have.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic