Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sold 1978 Fish

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kondinin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kondinin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold 1978 Fish
    Posted: September-28-2020 at 7:19pm
I had my 78 Fish on the for sale list and had a ton of views and over 20 inquires, including the last owner and even one from Queensland, Australia.   Amazingly it sold to a guy that lives 4 miles from me.  I sold it from a Craigslist local ad, even so I sent in the 1% because I value this community.
Good Health to all.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2020 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by kondinin kondinin wrote:

I sold it from a Craigslist local ad, even so I sent in the 1% because I value this community.

Daniel,
I know your donation is appreciated. I'm sure there are many who don't and think nothing about it. 

Thanks from everyone. Clap

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2020 at 12:14pm
I saw your post in our local craigslist and I am glad to hear you sold it.  It would be a shame for someone to not pull all those new parts to use and get that boat wet again.  I am glad the sale worked out for you.  
Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic