NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

80's Martinique Engine Cradle

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
searider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote searider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 80's Martinique Engine Cradle
    Posted: September-06-2020 at 1:11pm
For sale. This came from a 1988 Martinique. I planned to use it on a project but ended up now needing it.

Should fit 86-88 Martinique as is and possibly other boats with modification. Measures to fit 21" inside the stringers.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2020 at 7:08am
I wouldn’t expect it to fit a Bfn without modifications. Have you measured or checked the fit?
searider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote searider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2020 at 3:03pm
Thanks for the correction, Tim. I changed the listing. I was going by what another member (Hollywood) said in referencing this series Martinique cradle and the BFN having the same width between stringers.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2020 at 3:48pm
I suspect he was referencing the 2gen MQ which was basically the Bfn hull... but just about any correct craft made prior to ‘88 is going to have the same inside stringer width. That is an industry standard as far as I can tell.

What is likely to be less consistent from model to model is the stringer and floor heights used... we know the 3gen MQ had a taller floor than the Bfn.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic