Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My first boat- '86 SN 2001 Project

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
javib00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javib00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first boat- '86 SN 2001 Project
    Posted: September-03-2020 at 1:10pm
Hello CC Fans! New here and just bought my first boat. I've been searching for a while for the right deal and finally stumbled upon this 1986 SN 2001. It's in fairly good condition mechanically mostly needed some love. I have a lot planned for her and will post pictures along the way. The boats previous owners had tried to make the boat look newer with late model Air Nautique decals etc. I prefer the classic look of the Nautiques so I will slowly be restoring it back to its more classic look. I've been working on cars and motors since I was in high school and so I'm mostly just new and learning about boat stuff. The boat came with some extras, but I was mainly looking for a structurally clean boat. It came with the tower, stereo, bimini top, old Perfect pass wiring and servos ( looks like I may just need the brain and the gauge) and a modified factory trailer which is actually pretty nice. I'll add more pictures later!  

-Javier

1986 CC Ski Nautique 2001
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2020 at 6:23pm
Nice boat.  Love the 2-axle trailer.  
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
Mcgramford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcgramford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2021 at 3:25pm
Hello from newbie buddy, and nice boat man
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2021 at 2:16am
Welcome to CCF. You will get tons of valuable help here and just fun seeing other projects
Good score
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2021 at 1:47pm
Welcome aboard!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic