Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holley Carburator For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
pjsmoreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjsmoreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holley Carburator For Sale
    Posted: August-17-2020 at 12:13pm

This is the original Holly Carburetor off my 1989 Ski Nautique. It is off a Chevy 454 engine. List number 80262.  It has been rebuilt since I had a kit on hand. Cleanup and ready to go. Have not ran it since it has been rebuilt but I know it will run. Engine always ran great with this carb. The secondary bowl was replace 2 years ago since the original bowl was leaking. The primary bowl and metering valve body is in great sharp. Carburetor has been well taken care with no razor scrapping marks on the metal of where the gasket seals are on the carburetor. Repainted with Holley Carb paint. Pictures show as it is today before I boxed it up. Reason why I’m replacing it? Came home the Friday before Father’s Day and found the new Holley sitting in the engine cover of our boat. Asking $345.00 plus shipping. 

pjsmoreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjsmoreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2020 at 9:00am
Still For Sale. Asking $225.00 plus shipping
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic