Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2003 SN 216 - FCT Board Racks

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
peteb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2003 SN 216 - FCT Board Racks
    Posted: August-12-2020 at 8:52pm
I am looking to buy some swivel racks for my 2003 SN 216 I bought in May that did not have racks on the tower.  Looking for some feedback from someone who switched out their factory racks to a swivel model.  Have been looking at various manufacturers and I thought I would try to find someone who has switch them.  Not sure of the model FCT on my boat but am thinking I can buy one to mount on the vertical tubing and not the rectangular support in between the front and back frame.  See the FCT in the attached pic.
2003 Sport N 216
2000 Skier
1990 SKier
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2021 at 8:06pm
You have a Flight Control Tower II.  I use a Roswell Wake Board rack mounted on a swivel on one side and a Roswell Ski Rack on the other side with a swivel.  I would recommend the new Roswell that are coated in Black Rubber like can be applied to hand tools. The chrome Roswell uses does not hold its finish over the years even when you polish them.  I do not mount on the wide middle bar. I am mounted to the uprights in the rear. 

1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2021 at 8:09pm
The flight clips that mount to the middle wide bar are hard to find and command nice money when they come up used for sale. Nautique Parts.com make replacements for the rubber and nylon mounting tubes.  Those do not swivel and have advantages like when you pull into a boat house.  They are more compact than what I have on on my boat. 

1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic