NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Almost there

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Almost there
    Posted: April-26-2020 at 6:58pm
One last piece of ice and I can get the pier in

Then the lift and the boat for this.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2020 at 7:16pm
There's no date on there- it's got to be from July 31 '19
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2020 at 7:36pm
Gary,

Trust me, I just took the pictures this afternoon. Yup, an early ice out! Yesterday the open water was all the way to the other end of the lake but then we had a strong wind out of the north (I face north) that really broke it up.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2020 at 1:08pm
But the question everyone is asking Pete is will we see an actual boat of yours off that dock.?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2020 at 1:17pm
Don't give Pete a hard time. Summers are gorgeous up there. I think I recall him saying it was on a Thursday, last year.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2020 at 1:32pm
I have to admit the 3 weeks that make up spring, summer and fall is to long to wait till we get the sleds back out.
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2020 at 2:04pm
Dang! Pete, that's a beautiful spot you've got there. I'm jealous.

I tried talking Mrs. Quest into moving up to your neck of the woods but she won't have it. She's a California girl and its too damn cold for her.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic