NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DAL - Tim are you one of them?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAL - Tim are you one of them?
    Posted: April-10-2020 at 9:07am

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2020 at 3:18pm
Have any of our members or members family tested positive and if so, what's their condition?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2020 at 4:20pm
Hey Pete! Yeah, I'll be one of them starting the 16th. They've cut our work hours to 30 hrs a week. Asked folks in March to take a leave and sweetened the deal by offering 2 Positive Space passes if you take a 30, 60, or 90 day LOA. Your health benefits were included but you're responsible for paying your portion out of your first check when you're back to work. If you took a LOA then once you return them you are not required to work a 30 hr week.. Many folks took it and started April 1.
It's been a ghost town at TechOps almost as if it were a Christmas holiday. Traffic through ATL has been a breeze and I hit the cruise at 73 mph when I hit the interstate and don't hit the brakes till 53 miles later. It's been AWESOME!!! Last week they sweetened the deal even more saying if you take a LOA then DAL will cover your medical premiums at 100% plus the two Passes. Extended the offer to 6 month or 12 month option. You still accrue Vacation and Seniority. That was enough for me to sign up for a 30 day LOA.
Having just moved to a lake home in February I've got tons of projects to do and having 30 days off I'll be able to get em done. Plus with the lake as a backyard and Scarlett on the lift I can go for a ski run or cruise whenever I want.! No shut down of lakes here in GA. I'm looking forward to it actually as I'll get a taste of what retirement will be like in 25 years.

All good here as for as having the Hunan Virus but my oldest daughter is on the front lines in a hospital in middle Ga. I took some care packages to her last week to share with the nursing staff and they were greatly appreciated. Tensions are high and nursing staff is overwhelmed but all is good.
Thanks for asking Pete and glad you're staying at home. Not sure of the HD up there but they are crazy down here. Lines of people outside trying to get in. HD and Lowes stock has to sky high right now. Tons of projects are getting done.

Y'all be careful out there!!.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2020 at 4:40pm
Tim,
I just got back from my Rhinelander Depot after picking up an online order. It's not that crazy yet but, they are ready just in case it get's real busy. Nation wide, they have set up a counting system where an associate counts people coming in and another counting people leaving. (Only one entrance and one exit) Each store with different sq. footage has a different max and the Rhinelander store maxes at 150. Red and yellow tape on the floor in certain areas like the customer service desk are maintaining the social distancing.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic