NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Suit wanted

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 4:24pm
I can get a good price on BI and maybe vortex if anybody wants to do a group buy.

Tim
jdkenyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdkenyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:02pm
behindpropeller,

I might be interested in a BI for a good group buy price. My suit is starting to show its age.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 4:12pm
If you didn't notice, we have a relationship with BI from Green Lake. I'm working to make it an even stronger relationship. Be sure to mention CorrectCraftFan.com is any group buy of BI stuff.

If you end up purchasing new (and are not part of a group buy) click on the banner on the left-hand side. Overton's has the best prices out there and it gets tracked back to the site.

Thanks guys,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 10:40pm
Hey Guys,
Got this email today from Overton's. I forwarded to Ken who already ordered his new suit.

Just an FYI ...

15% off Overton's
Please enter or verify that the code "VTAKE15" is in the section of your shopping cart that asks for your promotion code, and 15% will be deducted from your order of $250 or more. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. No adjustment of previous purchases. Offer not valid for purchase of gift certificates or Quixtar customers. Not valid for cash. Offer expires 07/30/07.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2007 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

If you didn't notice, we have a relationship with BI from Green Lake. I'm working to make it an even stronger relationship. Be sure to mention CorrectCraftFan.com is any group buy of BI stuff.

If you end up purchasing new (and are not part of a group buy) click on the banner on the left-hand side. Overton's has the best prices out there and it gets tracked back to the site.

Thanks guys,
-Keith

Where is this posted? I tried to find out where the white lake stuff was posted and could not find it.

Tim
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2007 at 1:19pm
Keith, not all that helpful when it expires the day you get the email!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2007 at 1:38pm
Hollywood, I hear you. Sorry about that. I posted as soon as I got it. Often times Overton's will still honor a code a few days after it expires. Might be worth a try.

I'll look around, Overton's is always running some promotion.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2007 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by behindpropeller behindpropeller wrote:

Where is this posted? I tried to find out where the white lake stuff was posted and could not find it.
Tim

Tim, the link to the Barefoot International (BI) stuff is in the left-hand column. I don't have a link to White Lake stuff. You will find that at WhiteLake.com.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2007 at 5:58pm
Hollywood,
FYI - Just confirmed, the "VTAKE15" still works and will reduce an Overton's order by 15%.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 6:19pm
Keith, sweet. I gotta go tube shopping!
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 7:13pm
That better be set of tubes or a tube top for some hottie.
Tull
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic