Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

93 Ski Nautique Rear Seat Cushions

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Sunny Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 93 Ski Nautique Rear Seat Cushions
    Posted: February-13-2020 at 4:55pm
Offering all 3 cushions from ‘93 Ski Nautique. Solid white, in excellent condition. No scuffs or stains. If your rear seat cushions are in need of new upholstery then consider replacing with these and save a bunch. Asking $35 each, plus shipping. Will fit model years on either side of ‘93. Contact me with text# or email and I can send close up pics.
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2020 at 1:23am
sent you a pm.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2020 at 2:19am
This is a great deal, I paid that much to get a new seat bottom and still had to change out my bad seat bottom for the new one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2020 at 2:54pm
sent pm,you can contact me at ccsnpb@sbcglobal.net
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2020 at 1:12am
hello jim are you going to awnser you add for seat skins???check your personal messages.
Sunny Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2020 at 12:11am
Big appologies. This is my first effort posting. I am just returning from a week long snow ski vacation up in B. C. I’ll respond in detail tomorrow.
AlfaDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2020 at 2:17am
How about some pictures?
Bear919 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2020 at 10:50pm
Are these still available?
Bear191
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic