Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1963 Plastic Classic

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
avia8tur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avia8tur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1963 Plastic Classic
    Posted: June-11-2004 at 5:03pm
Hey guys,

Here is my first post. I've recently inherited a early 60's Plastic Classic, hull number PC149. I plan to restore this old beauty to its original condition. I need any information on the orginal color schemes and any site I can get some miscellaneous parts. For example, the windshield appears to have had side mounted mirrors and they are missing. The boat is in good working order some the restoration shouldn't need a significant amount of work other than cosmetics. Thanks for any help you may have.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2004 at 1:56pm
Tom,
Yours is probably a 63 model? I have a 63 that im restoring now and most of what your looking for bruce at midwest CC can help (260)833-2226 He gave me alot of help on parts and rebuild info for this old beast!by the way they are window vents and bruce has the hardware to make them! Look on forum there are pics on there of a mustang with the vents on it!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic