NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to see ALL the pictures on CCF

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to see ALL the pictures on CCF
    Posted: December-04-2017 at 10:24pm
I posted this the other day in another thread and had some e mails from people saying it needed it's own thread instead of being buried in another one.

So here's a cut and paste of what I posted I'm definitely not smart enough to come up with this on my own but with a little help it was easy to do and that annoying Photobucket image is gone at least till they figure some way to get around this

Good luck and enjoy seeing the photos again

Probably only works with a desktop or laptop

Let me say that I really ain't very geeky at all but ..........................

A couple of hours ago I couldn't see pictures in the "Proper prop installation" thread.or about a zillion other pictures in other threads where people used Photobucket

Then I downloaded a fix for the Photobucket issue for Google Chrome users in the link below.

Then I went back to the prop thread and a handful of others and all the pictures were there.

So if you use Chrome, give it a shot. It's in the Google Chrome webstore

If you don't use Chrome, maybe you should.

There's also a fix for Firefox users floating around out there.

link

If the link doesn't get you there, you want to go to the Chrome Web Store, highlight extensions and in the search box type in Photobucket embed fix and two fixes come up. I used the second one by Jesse Evers
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 9:14am
I did it and all my pics and everybody else's pics are back. Thanks for the info I passed it on to planet and Supra forums.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 12:09pm
Thanks Ken,
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 1:23pm
Wow, that's huge! Wonder if Photobucket will get ahead of it and defeat it somehow.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 2:00pm
Kind of makes sense why when you google something say like Alan's Hurricane thread, and look under images on the header and all of the pictures are in there too.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 7:55pm
I still can't make the fix work!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 8:37pm
Pete

I sent you a PM

It's a bunch of stuff that's unfit to print here
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 1:40am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I still can't make the fix work!

I am sure I too will need a consult from KENO or Larry to make this work...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 8:10am
Thanks for the heads up on this Ken. You'da Man!!!

David....you can bet your last dollar that photobucket will close and lock that back door once they find out.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 9:23am
After some reading, I think that Photobucket defeats the fix and Google comes back with a new way to defeat the problem.

I read a lot of things that meant nothing to me because they were way over my head as far as computer terminology, but that's what I got out of it.

I also figure there are 10 or 12 year old kids out there that will have no problem finding ways around the Photobucket issue.
jterr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2018 at 11:31pm
well now I've lost all pictures, this sucks.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 8:37am
Well you figured out how to post pictures the other day

You'll get thru this too

You didn't exactly provide any info to get any help with though.

Is Google Chrome your web browser?

What do you mean by "lost all the pictures"?

Give some info and you'll get help from people
jterr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

You'll get thru this too
                                                           Roger That

No Opera

There is no pictures. I was reading the post on the 81 stringer rebuild with pictures, now all are gone

I'll just try and use Google for this forum if that what you guys use...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 7:24pm
I think photobucket keeps fighting back, I've had to remove and re-add the extensions a few times over the last few months as my photos have gotten blocked by photobucket even with the extensions added. Remove and add and it works again.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 8:42pm
Since the Google Chrome fix only works on Google Chrome you'll need to use Chrome to be able to see the pictures that have that annoying message from Photobucket.

If you loaded the extension from the chrome store and you then use Chrome, you should be good.

Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the Photobucket symbol to disappear and the picture to show up.

It took Pete about 2 weeks to get it to work, maybe he'll pop on and tell you what his issues were.

KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by jterr jterr wrote:

Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

You'll get thru this too
                                                           Roger That

No Opera

There is no pictures. I was reading the post on the 81 stringer rebuild with pictures, now all are gone

I'll just try and use Google for this forum if that what you guys use...

John

A quick search found a fix for Opera users in the link below.

I don't have a clue if it works, but since you have opera you should be able to use this fix according to the wording .

Then you won't need to go to Google for CCF surfing.

Good luck and I hope it works for ya'

Photobucket fix for Opera users
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2019 at 1:06am
In the continuing battle of Photobucket vs the world, it looks like they outsmarted the fix for Google chrome only to once again be outsmarted by some pretty smart people.

Here's a link to the latest fix in the Google Chrome Store.

link

At the bottom it looks like there are links to use with Firefox/Android and Opera also.

The title of this thread really should be " How to see most of the pictures on CCF" since I think that if you put the pictures on here with Photobucket and then removed them from Photobucket you still get the goofy little symbol and nothing else.

I really may not know what the hell I'm talking about, but I do know that the latest fix works for Chrome

Just thank somebody named bridgetroll and Google for the fix
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2019 at 1:47am
Great Ken works for me
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2019 at 10:46am
Fixed my work computer, Thanks Keno
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic