Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCM valvle covers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
YNOT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YNOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCM valvle covers
    Posted: November-30-2016 at 11:49am
I have a very nice set of PCM valve covers powder coated red with raised fin PCM. just had them recoated in excellent condition for 351 Ford Windsor. asking $175.00 or make offer. ive tried to post pics of them but couldn't make it happen so please call 334-320-7700 or email me at millerakis@charter.net and I can send pics.

Thanks
YNOT
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2016 at 12:51pm
Tony,
Pictures sure would help the sale. Use the "post reply" and not the quick reply found at the bottom of each thread. Click on the icon of the tree with the up arrow and a browse box will come up allowing you to select anything off your computer. Mobile devices don't work well with the site for pictures.

Tell us more about the valve covers like if they came off a engine in a CC.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2016 at 1:05pm
Pictures are always nice but most people interested in paying a premium for those vc's are going to know exactly which style he is talking about. PCM only made one finned style valve cover.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2016 at 1:35pm
My guess it is these.   Not the velde ones, the Jody ones.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2016 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Pictures are always nice but most people interested in paying a premium for those vc's are going to know exactly which style he is talking about. PCM only made one finned style valve cover.

Tim,
Thanks for filling me in on the details. If it wasn't for you, many of the members like myself would be in the dark regarding those details. So, to further assist our knowledge base, what were the finned style covers used on?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2016 at 2:44pm
Pete I think they were used in the pre 95 boats but like everything it's not cut and dried. My 95 does not have them but I think I have seen them on 95's although it might be on the carbed models.
Here's a thread that shows two different styles,I have only seen the fully finned ones. I would venture to guess that they were not CC exclusive,but rather a PCM thing.

Oops I see Larry beat me to it !
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2016 at 3:49pm
Based on Jody's price, $175 for a pair is a bargain.
YNOT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YNOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:58am
Hey Guys ive tried to apply pics of the valve covers. I cant see them also ive tried to apply a profile pic of my boat under my name but cant see it either .I went through browse and uploaded and see it but do not see it under my name. is there a number to call CCF to go over uploading pics etc.?

Thanks
YNOT = Tony
YNOT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YNOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:06am
[IMG]
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:15am
Tony,
For a avatar picture, you first need to submit an entry to the diaries. Then, Keith approves the entry, you'll then get a number you use for the avatar.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2016 at 9:52am
Hey Tony.   What boat do you have.?   I am in Clanton on Lake Mitchell.
Scott
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic