Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

carb from 78SN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: carb from 78SN
    Posted: June-27-2006 at 2:08am
I have an original Holley carb off my 78SN with the 351W. I'll let it go for whatever you feel is an appropriate donation to CCF. I put on an Edelbrock carb so I could rebuild this one, but then the neighbor ended up talking me in to selling the boat to him and he doesnt want the old carb. Anyway the choak was a little sticky and there was a bit of a flat spot under slow acceleration just before you come up on plane. Hard accel worked great. Let me know if anyone has any interest.
fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2006 at 10:57pm
is it a holley 4160? I have a 302 tique and realy need a replacemnet for the car edelbrock the last owner installed.
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2006 at 3:04pm
Sean, I believe it is but cannot find that number on it. I'll try to post some pics later today.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic