NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spotting...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spotting...
    Posted: August-17-2016 at 1:08pm
Always fun to spot old ski boats... driving son to hockey and spotted this sitting in an odd spot on side of road... I'm guessing a late 70s' 17'er..

Normally, I get excited much like a hunting nut when he spots a deer... said to wife... "CHECK OUT THAT late 70's CC!" She said... so what, looks like an old boat... don't even think about stopping!

DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2016 at 1:27pm
I was out for a cruise looking for some clean water to foot and I saw this beaut last weekend coming through the channel in Naples ME.
We gave each other the thumbs up and I wound up cruising by him later on in the evening and I snapped these.
I do not know the model only that it said cc on the rear quarters. zoom lens
was not good enough to get any better but i thought it was a cool photo opportunity.

I know its not cc but shortly afterwards i caught these silly things going by. Easily the most traffic I have ever seen on long lake.

1988 Barefoot nautique-454
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic