NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What color 4 new FL-1A ?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What color 4 new FL-1A ?
    Posted: April-14-2016 at 7:41pm
My new oil filter is White w/ red lettering.   But. I feel it just does not go with the color scheme of my engine.   So, It needs to be painted, I'm thinking Orange with some Black krinkle paint on the bottom ???
lcgordon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcgordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 8:10pm
I think if im not mistaken, you can buy those pre painted. I cant remember the name but I think they are made for boats.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 8:24pm
Orange would look good. Make sure to label it so you know what it is. I use acronyms- Ford Repair And Maintenance would be appropriate.
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

My new oil filter is White w/ red lettering.   But. I feel it just does not go with the color scheme of my engine.   So, It needs to be painted, I'm thinking Orange with some Black krinkle paint on the bottom ???

This is why I went with the Wix 51515 instead of the Motocraft Fliter. The black is already there so I only need to pain the orange part.   

96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 9:06pm
Al,
I agree with you on the orange and black filter. It's such a classic look.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 9:09pm
I gotta confess.   This was a lame attempt to increase my chances in the current off topic poll.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

I gotta confess.   This was a lame attempt to increase my chances in the current off topic poll.

Al,
OMG, I hadn't seen the pole until a minute ago after you mentioned it and I had to go see what was going on!! +1

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 9:21pm
Two posts closer !     Thank you Pete !    Keep going !
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 9:23pm
What pole is that I might ask?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 9:48pm
Ok, pool.    You got 10:30 Tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic