Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ballast Tank Issue

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TX1999SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX1999SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ballast Tank Issue
    Posted: August-25-2015 at 8:24pm
Hey everyone,

I have a ballast issue I haven't found a thread for yet. I have a 99SAN with the factory ballast setup (as far as I can tell and still have the hard tanks in the back. When I open the white valves (by driver seat) and flip the toggle to fill the starboard side tank will fill up until full then water starts coming out of the side of the boat (overflow), but the port tank won't seem to fill, but water does start coming out the back port side too like the starboard side when it is full.

They both fill from same pump correct?

When I turn the pump off both vents stop venting water so the pump obviously is working.

It just doesn't make sense to me why the water starts to come out the side and bypass filling the tank.

Also side note: Anyone know where I can find a manual for the SUPER Air Nautique for 1999, it doesn't seem to exist "on-the-line". Found engine service and air/ski manual but not 99 V drive manual.
1999 Super Air Nautique
Houston, TX

"If I had a pony I'd ride him on my boat"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic