Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat repair Fort Wayne

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Shannon76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat repair Fort Wayne
    Posted: June-18-2015 at 4:03pm
I have a 1976 Ski Nautique and i need some electrical work done on it my amp gauge will not work and I'm done messing with it. Someone please help!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 4:10pm
Drag it down to indy.
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Drag it down to indy.

might need hull work if this happens
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 4:54pm
they can do that too
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 5:48pm
Clear Lake Marina about 1 hour north could help as well. The are a dealer. They have 2 old Midwest CC employee's that tore my whole boat (1978) apart and put it back together. One of them was working for CC when your boat was new! 260-494-4915, ask for Chris Patton. Nothing against N3, just giving you another option.
Shannon76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 6:21pm
Thank you DrStevens! Droping it off tomorrow!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 10:18pm
Shannon,
Tell us more about the problem you are having with the Amp gauge. Maybe we can save you some $$ and time. Are you getting power in ? Do you have the wiring diagram? If not, here it is:

How about some pictures of the boat?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2015 at 12:02am
Shannon: are you having other electrical issues or just a non-working ampmeter?
As long as you have no issues this shouldn't keep you off the water. My ampmeter crapped out but as it exhibits zero electrical issues, for the time being, I just watch the oil pressure and temp and don't worry about the ampmeter, or lack thereof, a bit.

Thanks Pete, though, for the diagram. Once this heat wave passes down here, I'll take a crack at it.

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic